Try to complete a rough draft of your proposal narrative and budget one month before the sponsor’s deadline to allow ample time to seek feedback from colleagues and mentors, gather supporting documentation, such as letters of support, and prepare your final submission in Cayuse.
Contact Grants Resources & Services at email@example.com to request editorial assistance with proposal narratives, sample proposals for specific sponsors/programs, or other proposal-writing resources.
- ASU Policy Manual
- Buy out
- Conflict of Interest at ASU and in the UNC system
- Export Controls
- External Professional Activities for Pay
- Faculty Handbook
- Gift vs. Grant
- Human Subjects, Payments, and Recruitment
- IP Transfer
- Recombinant DNA
- Radiation Safety
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Unmanned aircraft (Drones)