About Grants Resources & Services
As a unit of the Office of Research, Grants Resources & Services (GRS) strives to support the mission of Appalachian State University to advance knowledge via research and scholarship.
GRS seeks to increase the capability and competitiveness of Appalachian faculty and staff to receive internal and external funding for research, creative endeavors, and program development.
- Grant Proposal Process
- Grant Submission Process
- Obtain sample proposals and other grant writing resources
- Letters of Intent
- Building a Budget
- NIH Proposal Development
- Editorial assistance with grant proposal narratives
- Second language editorial assistance with grant proposal narratives
- Assistance with Data Management Plans
- Office of Student Research
- Office of International Education and Development
- Appalachian State University Foundation, Inc.
- University Research Council
- Special Funds Accounting
- Find collaborators
- View International Sponsors
- Collaborative initiatives between Appalachian State University faculty and staff and their counterparts at other institutions and agencies